Air Fried Jerk Pork
by Scotch Boyz Kitchen
Cook and prep time 30 minutes
Scotch Boyz Jerk Seasoning
Two garlic cloves
One large onion
One red bell pepper
One green bell pepper
1/2 pound pork shoulder (pork butt)
2 whole corns, husks on
- Preheat air fryer and oven to 375°F (190°C)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C)
- Start by preparing your pork shoulder (pork butt). Trim excess fat and cut it into 1-inch cubes.
- Slice large onion and bell peppers. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pork cubes and Scotch Boyz Jerk Seasoning. Use enough seasoning to coat the pork evenly.
- Place the husked corn directly in the oven on the top rack
- Place the pork in the preheated air fryer basket. You may need to cook IT in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Air fry the pork at 375°F (190°C) for approximately 15 -20 minutes, turning them halfway through the cooking time. Add onion and garlic halfway. Air fry until the pork is cooked through and has a nice char on the outside. Make sure to check for doneness, as cooking times may vary depending on your air fryer model.
- Remove corn from oven after 30 minutes. Corn will be soft when pressed with a spoon once done.
- Serve the Scotch Boyz Jerk Seasoned Pork with the corn on the side. Garnish with sliced bell peppers.You can also add Scotch Boyz Jerk Sauce sauce if desired.
Enjoy your delicious jerk-seasoned pork by Scotch Boyz!